Friday, August 24, 2007

The least worst of "Latency Issues"

Yes, a "clip show!" Chris remarked yesterday that he finally decided to see what the whole big deal of this blog was only to find the whiny depressing post. Well, for the uninitiated, here are what I consider some of the more interesting or funny posts I have done. This kids, is an exercise in self-indulgence that even takes me aback a bit, but that seems to be the theme of the week......

#1 The Ted Nugent post
#2 Please be as awesome as Rush
#3 What the hell do I do in the shower for 25 minutes?
#4 The Absinthe party
#5 The joy of sedatives
#6 How random is your iPod?

Dere you go. Happy Friday! What am I doing this weekend? First I'm going to see Dream Theater, then I'm going to see Dream Theater, and then Sunday night is BLOOD CITY SHACK UP with free beer! They are playing Trash in WillyB. Everyone should come out. Steve is a great friend of mine and one hell of an antagonistic frontman. They are on at 9, free beers start at 8. Yay!

A blog about recording Metal in Brooklyn.