Thursday, August 23, 2007

OK Moratorium lifted on Bioshock

Bioshock is really hard. REALLY hard. And not nearly as fun as the hype. This is really the highest rated game in teh history of teh internets? Lawls?

Fuck. Either I suck at games really bad or I am missing something or I just need to give this some time.

Here is Bioshock: Ooooooh beautiful art deco room. Wow, the pictures on the wall smeared in blood are super creepy. Oh, I hear a woman on the left who probably wants to kill me. Let me sneak up..............................BOOM! The motion detecting turret that didn't see the bitch sees me and I'm laid out. Now I am re-spawned in a "Vita-chamber." Oh great. No more supplies and no money to buy more. I should go search this corpse..........BOOM! Motion detecting turret. Dead me. Game asks me if I would like a hint. OK, shoot. Game: Disable the turret. Me: I wonder what is taped on the DVR right now.

God I hope I'm missing something. I knew Ayn Rand adapted as FPS was too good to be true.......

A blog about recording Metal in Brooklyn.