Saturday, July 14, 2007

Even more music up on the MySpace

I gotta look on forums and see if there is any way to "master" music to sound better after the MySpace conversion process. The results can be somewhat depressing.

Anyways, there are now two new songs up. In addition to "Cast off your Virgin Thorns" I have put up something that has been germinating the last few months, "Basements of Xanadu." The tune is the sort of mish-mash of influences you should expect from me at this point. I'm getting closer to the Eno ideal of voice doubling. I am definitely better at it now than when I started and put up that first song "Edge of the Galaxy."

Anyways, I will be happy to send out higher quality Mp3s to anyone who asks. I am pretty bummed by how Xanadu converted over.

A blog about recording Metal in Brooklyn.