Saturday, March 17, 2007

First Post!

Anthropologists will discover in 100 years that I am Gay.

And drunk.

And that I was too dumb or lazy to figure out how to assign drum kits to the 8 pads on my fancy new Axiom 61.

On that topic, musical friends and pundits will be dismayed to learn I brought another M-Audio product into my home after the first disaster.

Yes, it is having driver issues. No, none of my programs recognize it as anything more than a "USB Audio Device (2)." Yes, I do have five days to get my money back. The keys feel AWESOME though.

I am going against my beliefs and will be out drinking tonight on St. Patrick's day. There are cute ladies who really need more Noam in their lives.

They have certainly had their fill of the Shybonics.

OK, I should have a blog mission statement? I'm going to discuss Metal, Blowjobs, Video Games, Music nerdery, TV nerdery, and any other damn thing that I feel like ranting about. Sometimes it will get technical. Sometimes it will not make sense. I may give up and stop blogging altogether.

And with that, I bid you good day, sir.

A blog about recording Metal in Brooklyn.