Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Jesus and Mary *snore* Chain

Nerds, if you look closely at that photo on the left you may notice that William Reid was playing through TWO (2) Orange heads powering TWO (2) Orange 4x12s. That is more juice than even J Mascis needs!

Unfortunately the show wasn't very loud, wasn't very heavy and the band looked as bored as ever. No one forced them to reunite or take my $50.

Why bother going on a reunion tour if you can't go out on stage for an HOUR (I heard it was 70 minutes with encores. I left right after their last proper song, Reverence) and pretend to be vaguely interested? Yes Johnny Rotten, I did feel cheated.

Between the show and the season finale of Heroes, last night was very dis-satisfying. At least the Falafel and Hummus plate at Chickpeas was good. As were the 10 shots of Jager I drank throughout the night..........

A blog about recording Metal in Brooklyn.